Monday, December 14, 2009

Antarctica Currency

woooooooah!! Good Morning, Good Morning! It's been a long time since i've posted any work. Because of The Chaine Project Design Team and being a full time student, my spare time was drained entirely this quarter. However I do not regret anything, for when your schedule becomes tight you must prioritize! Heres one of my final projects (or should I say 2 of them). I had to design currency. I wanted a challenge so I picked a farfetched location... ANTARCTICA. I ended up finishing the project within the first week, and still had 3 weeks left of the class, so I decided to design a second bill. You could say they are the same bill just from different eras in time. The first one is the modern, almost futuristic (no year specified; just keep in mind 21st century). The second one is from 1899, it's extremely vintage and probably even older than your grandparents!

Special thanks goes out to Adam Bauer for the signature!

Back:
Front:
Back:
Front:

No comments:

Post a Comment